• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
10 Prayers For HealingJesus wants you to know that He has both the capacity and the desire to heal...
Is Social Media Sabotaging Real CommunicationSocial media tools like Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are becoming the new...
Are My Insecurities Ruining Relationships?Are promising relationships slipping through the cracks because of insecurity...
Success Sundays: Sir Richard Branson, Founders of...Sir Richard Branson, the creator of the Virgin brand - Virgin Records, Virgin...
More from Beliefnet