• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
3 ‘Christian’ Teachings That Jesus Didn’t TeachWe in the Christian community have turned away from truth and wandered into...
8 Christian Athletes Dominating The Sports World...Get ready to be inspired by the unwavering faith of these Christian athletes...
The History Behind EverestMount Everest is the highest mountain in the world and has attracted a great...
Ways to Sacrifice on Yom KippurYom Kippur is the most solemn day on the Jewish calendar. This day is set aside...
More from Beliefnet