• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
Hollywood Faith Facts: Marvin GayeSoul legend Marvin Gaye led a life that many only dream of. His early Christian...
Success Sundays: Debbie Sterling, Founder of GoldieBloxGirls like to play with more than just dolls and dresses - and Debbie Sterling...
5 Spiritual Vacations That Will Elevate Your FaithNeed a getaway? Take a cruise that will bring new life to your spirit, draw...
More from Beliefnet