1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Beliefnet’s“NYC Vacation Giveaway”Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored byBeliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the sweepstakes you must be a permanent, legal resident of one of the 48 continental United States or the District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 1, 2011. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Beliefnet, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time (ET) on October 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on November 30, 2011. To enter, (i) visit www.beliefnet.com and look for a graphic promotion of the Sweepstakes, or look for a tab for the Sweepstakes on Beliefnet’s facebook page, (ii) click on the graphic or tab, (iii) complete the entry form, which will require you to provide your name and email address, and (iv) click “Submit”. Your email response/entry must be received electronically by 11:59 pm PT on November 30, 2011 to be eligible.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per email address submitted for the entire Sweepstakes. The one entry per email address maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Grand Prize winner drawing will be held on approximately December 2, 2011. Random selection will be under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The selected Grand Prize winner will be notified via e-mail on or about December 9, 2011. If any selected Grand Prize winner cannot be reached by e-mail within five (5) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Winner will be announced/posted on www.beliefnet.com on or about December 19, 2011. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize winner will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.