1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning the “Win A Heaven is for Real DVD” Contest (the “Contest”), and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the 48 continental states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored byBeliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the contest you must be a permanent, legal resident of one the 48 continental states of the United States of America, or a legal resident of the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of July 14, 2014. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Beliefnet, Inc., BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities ("Sponsor and its agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on July 14, 2014 and ends at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on July 27, 2014. To enter this Contest, reply to a relevant Beliefnet Facebook post with your story of why you believe Heaven is for Real. All entries must be posted/received electronically by 12:00 am ET on July 27, 2014 to be eligible. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per email address for the entire Contest. The one entry per email address maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entry must be made by the entrant, only on a Beliefnet Facebook page. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Contest.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in accordance with the following process: Editors will choose the one story they felt to be the most inspirational from the eligible entries.
The Contest winner will be notified by e-mail on or about August 1, 2014. Selection will be made under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. If the selected Contest winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such Contest winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received by Beliefnet. In the event the alternate winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such Contest winner may be disqualified and another alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received by Beliefnet. If necessary, Beliefnet will repeat the process until a Contest winner is notified and accepts the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest winner will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.