1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Beliefnet’s“Chris Tomlin CD Giveaway”Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored byBeliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the sweepstakes you must be a permanent, legal resident of one of the 50 states of the United States or District of Columbia, with a U.S. home address and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 15, 2011. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Beliefnet, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws
4. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time (ET) on November 15, 2011, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on November 27, 2011. To enter, simply respond to the question posed in the Idol Chatter blog on www.beliefnet.com. Your response must be received electronically by 11:59 pm PT on November 27, 2011 to be eligible.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes. The one entry per person maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. DRAWINGS: Ten (10) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Prize winner drawing will be held on approximately November 30, 2011. Random selection will be under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The selected Prize winners will be notified via e-mail on or about December 7, 2011. If any selected Prize winner cannot be reached by e-mail within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize winners will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. PRIZE: Ten (10) Prizes will be awarded for the entire Sweepstakes. Each Prize will consist of the following item: One (1) Chris Tomlin CD. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for each Prize is $10.00. Each Prize will be awarded. If a prize is unclaimed, it will be awarded to an alternate winner. Depiction of the Sweepstakes prize, or any portion thereof, in any advertising, promotional materials, or on Sponsor’s website(s) or on the Sweepstakes webpage may not reflect the actual prize delivered to the winner. Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize once it has been shipped by Sponsor or its agent. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered to such winner. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on their prize and/or such winner’s acceptance thereof. Winners may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of their awarded prize. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer prize to another person or entity and are not entitled to cash in place of the prize. The Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute cash or a different prize of approximately equivalent or greater retail value except where prohibited by law.