“Be The Next Beliefnet Blogger”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The contest, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: The “Be The Next Beliefnet Blogger Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored byBeliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the contest you must be a permanent, legal resident of the 50 states of the United States or District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of July 1, 2011. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Beliefnet, Inc., BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities, ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on July 1, 2011, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on July 31, 2011. All Entries must be received electronically by 11:59 pm PT on July 31, 2011 to be eligible. To enter this contest,
(a) Contact JanaDale within the Beliefnet Community;
(b) If you are not a community member, click here;
(c) Select a blog category from the following list: News & Politics, Faith, Hope & Inspiration, Entertainment, Health & Holistic Spirituality;
(d) Create a profile and post consistently throughout the contest with no fewer than 15 posts by the contest deadline – include photos and videos within your blogs as you deem appropriate;
(e) Share your posts with friends and encourage them to join the Beliefnet Community by going to http://community.beliefnet.com/;
(f) Make posts/entries available to public.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes. The one entry per person maximum will be strictly enforced.Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of http://community.beliefnet.com/janadale. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Contest.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in accordance with the following process: