Click or register.
Beliefnet's Prayer Circle tool enables you to request the prayers of friends, loved ones, or members of the Beliefnet community on behalf of someone in need. Over the years, Beliefnet members have dedicated Prayer Circles to thousands of individuals, groups, and causes -- such as a relative about to have surgery, for all grieving parents, and for world peace. Click here for more examples.
Here's how to get started:
- Sign in to your Beliefnet account or register as a Beliefnet member. (Registration is free and takes about one minute.)
- You get to decide what thoughts you want to convey. You can also incorporate photos into your prayer circle.
- Be sure to go through all four steps of the creation process. Remember to publish your Prayer Circle at the end.
- When completed, you can email your Prayer Circle to friends and family, and it can be viewed by other Beliefnet readers, who can add their own prayers, thoughts, and wishes.
- You can sign in to edit your Prayer Circle and add updates at any point.
- Your Prayer Circle will be a permanent source of comfort and inspiration for you and those in need.
Please read our Rules and Agreement
Pray for Michelle and Carlos N. 07/08/2008
"This prayer is to help us sell our home."
Pray for Donald H. 07/07/2008
"The love of my life has cancer."
Pray for Amanda B. 07/06/2008
"Please pray for my daughter and her unborn child."
Pray for Janice A. 07/05/2008
"One of my most favorite people in the whole world needs your prayers today. Please spread this and include Janice in your daily prayer."
Sign up to receive a daily feed of the prayer circles that need your prayers the most, delivered directly to your Beliefnet community profile. Sign up now! Not a member yet? Register here.