I thought that you might like to be aware of the next expected mergers so
that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks. Watch for
these consolidations in the fourth quarter of this year and make yourself a
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace
Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and
become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge
and become: ZipAudi DoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.