Spiritual Parenting Week Day 4
Whether you're an interfaith family figuring out what to teach your kids, or a couple trying to find a family-friendly house of worship, you'll benefit from our helpful tips. Watch inspirational guru Deepak Chopra's video on how children challenge us to be better people. Then read how a non-Jewish mom is planning her son's bar mitzvah--and another mother, whose child is disabled, is strengthened by faith.
- Video: Deepak Chopra on Being a Conscious Parent
Watch the inspirational guru's advice on being an aware parent
- Gallery: Interfaith Parenting Tips
Beliefnet readers weigh in on how to make it work
- Discussion: Religious Education for Interfaith Children
What's your advice for raising kids in an interfaith family?
- A Christian Mom Makes a Bar Mitzvah
Our "Chattering Mind" blogger's own interfaith parenting tale
- Is Your House of Worship Family-Friendly?
Tips on finding a place that welcomes kids
- The Faith of a Child
Having a child changed my whole perspective on religion
- Because of Autism
Dealing with my son's disability reinvigorated my Muslim faith
- Gallery: Life with Autism
One family's moving photo essay of life, love, and faith