We all experienced facing mountains that are insurmountable. We cry, and kick our way through, but to no avail it seems impossible. During our journey’s sometimes we can chip away at the impossible, and squeeze through the progress to the Promised Land.
There are times we have to pray and wait. Sometimes, even accept that failing to attain the impossible isn’t a negative thing--it just means it serves no purpose, no fruit, but God has a bigger plan for us.
This doesn’t mean we lose hope for something better, or someone to be saved, or whatever the case may be—we need to stay in prayer—this we have control over.
I love how Crosswalk described this.
“We must realize that God is there and that He will catch us even though we cannot see our way through. He will grant us victory step-by-step as we continue in prayer. Don't give up in prayer, because He will win the battle for you. Remember that His strength is made perfect in our weakness.”
Remember faith is not ignoring the problem. It is acknowledging you have a big God who is control. In our wariness we can pray in our imperfections, and pain.
1. “Father, please take this burden from me today. I humble myself before you and ask to move on my behalf. I have done everything in my power to make things work. It is up to you. If this brings you more glory, so be it.”
2. “You said I have power in the name of Jesus. I command this mountain to be removed and case out to sea in the name of Jesus. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
3. “I am walking in the favor of the Lord. I walk by faith, not by sight. I trust God despite my feelings that you will grant me favor with you and people. Dissolve this issue, and make me an overcomer.”
4. “He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. God you are my rock, my high place and my healer.”
5. “Help me pray based on your character, Lord. Nothing is impossible for you to do.”
6. “I will not fear, God. You didn’t give us a spirit of fear but power and a sound mind.”
7. “I pray for immediate healing to my body, and others who are suffering today. Jesus please heal my infirmities. Heal your people today, in your powerful precious name.”
8. "Behold, blessed is the one whom God reproves; therefore despise not the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal."- Job 5:17-18