|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||2|
|Reduced-sodium chicken broth||¼ cup|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Boiling water||1 cup|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1 teaspoon|
|Zest of ½ lemon|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Flatten chicken to about a 1-inch thickness with a rolling pin or your fist. Place chicken in a baking dish, drizzle with broth, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for about 20 minutes, until it is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water. Let the raisins stand for 15 minutes, until they are plump, and then drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, tarragon, and the lemon zest. Stir in the raisins.
- Arrange chicken over a green salad, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
5 very lean meats; 1.5 fats
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission