|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||2|
|Reduced-sodium chicken broth||¼ cup|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Boiling water||1 cup|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Dried tarragon||1 teaspoon|
|Zest of ½ lemon|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Flatten chicken to about a 1-inch thickness with a rolling pin or your fist. Place chicken in a baking dish, drizzle with broth, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for about 20 minutes, until it is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water. Let the raisins stand for 15 minutes, until they are plump, and then drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, tarragon, and the lemon zest. Stir in the raisins.
- Arrange chicken over a green salad, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
5 very lean meats; 1.5 fats
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea