|Chicken tenders||¾ pound|
|Egg whites, lightly beaten||2|
|Honey||1 + 1 tablespoons|
|Cornflakes, finely crushed||2 cups|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Reduced-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||2 tablespoons|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine egg whites and 1 tablespoon honey in a shallow bowl. Combine cornflakes and pepper on a plate.
- Dip each tender in egg white mixture, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Arrange tenders on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, then bake 11-13 minutes, or until tenders are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare honey-mustard sauce by combining mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon honey until smooth.
- Sprinkle tenders with salt and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
5 very lean meats; 2 starches
Side Suggestions: Chopped Salad
Toss 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce with 1 small chopped cucumber, 1 chopped tomato, and 1 chopped yellow bell pepper. Top with crumbled bleu cheese and salad dressing.
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Health and medical shows are some of the most popular talk shows on television. The hosts, highlighted as experts, offer a plethora of information but this study has found that almost half of those recommendations have little research support.
Strength Training, Tai Chi, and Aerobics May Improve Balance in People With Knee Osteoarthritis
Exercise During Pregnancy May Decrease the Risk of Cesarean Birth
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight