|Chicken tenders||¾ pound|
|Egg whites, lightly beaten||2|
|Honey||1 + 1 tablespoons|
|Cornflakes, finely crushed||2 cups|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Reduced-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
|Dijon mustard||2 tablespoons|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine egg whites and 1 tablespoon honey in a shallow bowl. Combine cornflakes and pepper on a plate.
- Dip each tender in egg white mixture, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Arrange tenders on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, then bake 11-13 minutes, or until tenders are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare honey-mustard sauce by combining mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon honey until smooth.
- Sprinkle tenders with salt and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
5 very lean meats; 2 starches
Side Suggestions: Chopped Salad
Toss 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce with 1 small chopped cucumber, 1 chopped tomato, and 1 chopped yellow bell pepper. Top with crumbled bleu cheese and salad dressing.
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea