|Extra-firm, drained tofu (see directions below)||7 ounces|
|Lite coconut milk||½ cup|
|Red curry paste||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Baby spinach, packed||2 cups|
|Snap peas||1 cup|
- Press water from 14-ounce block of tofu by putting it in between several layers of paper towels and placing a dinner plate on top. Let sit for 15 minutes. Divide block into 2 halves, keep 1 half and freeze the other half for later use.
- Cube the tofu into ½-inch squares.
- Mix together the coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook for 5-7 minutes, rotating until each side is golden.
- Add spinach, snap peas, and sauce. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, until vegetables are just cooked. Serve over rice.
1 medium fat substitute; 2 fats; 1.5 vegetables
Side Suggestions: Brown Rice
Cook according to package directions.
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.5 g|
Health and medical shows are some of the most popular talk shows on television. The hosts, highlighted as experts, offer a plethora of information but this study has found that almost half of those recommendations have little research support.
Strength Training, Tai Chi, and Aerobics May Improve Balance in People With Knee Osteoarthritis
Exercise During Pregnancy May Decrease the Risk of Cesarean Birth
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight