|Red bell peppers||6|
|Ripe peaches, diced||2|
|Fat-free cream cheese||6 tablespoons|
|Fresh basil leaves, julienne||10|
|Ground black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
- Fire roast red peppers over an open flame until skin blisters. Remove skin.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds and stem. Cut each half into three long strips.
- In a bowl, combine peaches, cream cheese, and basil. Mix until combined.
- To assemble, place peppers flat, skin-side down. Put ½ teaspoon of peach mixture on one end of each pepper slice. Roll up pepper, peach mixture will be in the center.
- Brush the rolled peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Slide a toothpick through each rolled pepper.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement
|Serving Size||3 pepper rolls|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||30% DV|
|Vitamin C||270% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission