|Red bell peppers||6|
|Ripe peaches, diced||2|
|Fat-free cream cheese||6 tablespoons|
|Fresh basil leaves, julienne||10|
|Ground black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
- Fire roast red peppers over an open flame until skin blisters. Remove skin.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds and stem. Cut each half into three long strips.
- In a bowl, combine peaches, cream cheese, and basil. Mix until combined.
- To assemble, place peppers flat, skin-side down. Put ½ teaspoon of peach mixture on one end of each pepper slice. Roll up pepper, peach mixture will be in the center.
- Brush the rolled peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Slide a toothpick through each rolled pepper.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement
|Serving Size||3 pepper rolls|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||30% DV|
|Vitamin C||270% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms