|Red bell peppers||6|
|Ripe peaches, diced||2|
|Fat-free cream cheese||6 tablespoons|
|Fresh basil leaves, julienne||10|
|Ground black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
- Fire roast red peppers over an open flame until skin blisters. Remove skin.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds and stem. Cut each half into three long strips.
- In a bowl, combine peaches, cream cheese, and basil. Mix until combined.
- To assemble, place peppers flat, skin-side down. Put ½ teaspoon of peach mixture on one end of each pepper slice. Roll up pepper, peach mixture will be in the center.
- Brush the rolled peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Slide a toothpick through each rolled pepper.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement
|Serving Size||3 pepper rolls|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||30% DV|
|Vitamin C||270% DV|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery