|Olive oil, divided||2 teaspoon|
|Chopped celery||½ cup|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Dried oregano||½ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley||1 tablespoon|
|Egg substitute||2 cups|
|Red bell peppers, chopped||2|
|Chopped onions||½ cup|
- In a large oven-proof frying pan over medium heat, warm 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Add the red peppers, celery, onions, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl lightly whisk together the egg substitute, parsley, oregano, and black pepper. Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- In the same frying pan over medium heat warm the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil. Add the egg mixture and cook until brown around the edges. Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Sprinkle the frittata with the parmesan.
- Place the pan about 5 inches from the heat and broil for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve cut into wedges.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 2; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||70% DV|
|Vitamin C||260% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea