|Olive oil, divided||2 teaspoon|
|Chopped celery||½ cup|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Dried oregano||½ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley||1 tablespoon|
|Egg substitute||2 cups|
|Red bell peppers, chopped||2|
|Chopped onions||½ cup|
- In a large oven-proof frying pan over medium heat, warm 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Add the red peppers, celery, onions, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl lightly whisk together the egg substitute, parsley, oregano, and black pepper. Stir in the vegetable mixture.
- In the same frying pan over medium heat warm the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil. Add the egg mixture and cook until brown around the edges. Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Sprinkle the frittata with the parmesan.
- Place the pan about 5 inches from the heat and broil for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve cut into wedges.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 2; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||70% DV|
|Vitamin C||260% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission