|Sourdough baguette (24 inches)||1|
|Fat-free cream cheese, whipped||4 ounces|
|California plums, sliced fresh||6 cups|
|Fresh basil||1 cup|
- Slice baguette into 24 inch-thick pieces.
- Toast in a 350°F oven until golden brown.
- Spread each slice of bread with fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice plums into thin slices. Place several slices of plum on each piece of bruschetta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement/Produce for Better Health
|Serving Size||4 bruschetta|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery