|Sourdough baguette (24 inches)||1|
|Fat-free cream cheese, whipped||4 ounces|
|California plums, sliced fresh||6 cups|
|Fresh basil||1 cup|
- Slice baguette into 24 inch-thick pieces.
- Toast in a 350°F oven until golden brown.
- Spread each slice of bread with fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice plums into thin slices. Place several slices of plum on each piece of bruschetta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement/Produce for Better Health
|Serving Size||4 bruschetta|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children