|Sourdough baguette (24 inches)||1|
|Fat-free cream cheese, whipped||4 ounces|
|California plums, sliced fresh||6 cups|
|Fresh basil||1 cup|
- Slice baguette into 24 inch-thick pieces.
- Toast in a 350°F oven until golden brown.
- Spread each slice of bread with fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice plums into thin slices. Place several slices of plum on each piece of bruschetta.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaf.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
California Tree Fruit Agreement/Produce for Better Health
|Serving Size||4 bruschetta|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Many medical groups felt that early exposure to certain foods like peanuts increased a child's risk of developing food allergies. However, newer research including this trial suggest that early exposure may actually decrease the risk of developing food allergies.
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children
Research Review Finds Little Support for Nearly Half of Medical Talk Show Recommendations