|Purple seedless grapes||1 cup|
|Chopped pineapple||1 cup|
|Apple juice||¼ cup|
|Kiwifruits, peeled and cut into ½ inch thick slices||2|
|Nonfat plain yogurt||¼ cup|
|Small bananas, cut into ½ inch thick slices||2|
|Small strawberries||1/3 cup|
|Melon balls||1/3 cup|
- For the dip, in a small saucepan, bring the pineapple and apple juice to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let stand about 25 minutes or until cool.
- Transfer the pineapple mixture to a blender or food processor. Add the yogurt and blend or process until smooth. If desired, cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Place the bananas in a small bowl. Drizzle with the orange juice, then gently toss until coated. Cut the kiwi slices into quarters.
- For the kebabs, thread the grapes, bananas, kiwi, strawberries, melon balls, and blackberries onto 4 inch bamboo skewers. Serve with the dip.
Fruit: 2; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1 kebab|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||120% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea