|Skim or low fat milk||½ cup|
|Sugar||3 tbsp, divided|
|Salt, optional||¼ tsp|
|Fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed and drained if frozen)||1½ cups|
|Ground cinnamon||¼ tsp|
|Sliced bananas||½ cup|
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place butter in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Melt butter in oven, about 5 minutes; tilt plate to coat evenly with butter.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into plate; bake for 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375ºF. Bake until pancake is golden brown and sides are puffy, about 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- While that is baking, combine blueberries with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Remove pancake from oven; scatter bananas over pancake.
- Spoon blueberries over bananas. Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
- For more servings, double all ingredients; bake in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan about 20-25 minutes at 425°F.
Fruit: 2; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 1; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 2; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/3 of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms