|Juice of half a lemon|
- Peel and seed cantaloupe. Cut into 1 inch pieces. (It should equal about 6 cups.)
- Place in blender or food processor with lemon juice and honey, and puree until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into a shallow 9 x 12 inch glass pan and set in the freezer for two hours.
- With a fork, chip and stir the icy mixture and return it to the freezer for two to four hours.
- Peel and cut mango into long, thin, attractive slices, avoiding the pit (which is shaped like a large almond).
- Again with a fork, chip the frozen cantaloupe mixture so it resembles a snow cone or shaved ice.
- Spoon it into clear bowls, top with mango slices, and serve.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||100% DV|
|Vitamin C||110% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission