|Low sodium chicken stock||5 cups|
|Rice vinegar||¼ cup|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Ground dried ginger||¼ teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined||1 pound|
|Radishes, sliced||1½ cups|
|Spinach leaves, shredded||1½ cups|
|Green onions, thinly sliced||1 cup|
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring stock to a boil.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and curl, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in radishes, spinach, and green onions.
- Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 3; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms