|Low sodium chicken stock||5 cups|
|Rice vinegar||¼ cup|
|Cayenne pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Ground dried ginger||¼ teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined||1 pound|
|Radishes, sliced||1½ cups|
|Spinach leaves, shredded||1½ cups|
|Green onions, thinly sliced||1 cup|
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring stock to a boil.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink and curl, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in radishes, spinach, and green onions.
- Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 3; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea