|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Onion, chopped||1½ cups|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1 can (15 ounces)|
|Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained||2 cans (15 ounces each)|
|Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained||1 can (15 ounces)|
|Lima beans, rinsed and drained||2 cans (15 ounces each)|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||1 tablespoon|
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add broth, beans, salt, and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Pour soup into blender; puree until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and stir in evaporated milk. Heat thoroughly, top with fresh parsley.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/8 recipe|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g|
|Vitamin A||8% DV|
|Vitamin C||45% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms