|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Onion, chopped||1½ cups|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Low sodium chicken broth||1 can (15 ounces)|
|Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained||2 cans (15 ounces each)|
|Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained||1 can (15 ounces)|
|Lima beans, rinsed and drained||2 cans (15 ounces each)|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||1 tablespoon|
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add broth, beans, salt, and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Pour soup into blender; puree until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and stir in evaporated milk. Heat thoroughly, top with fresh parsley.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/8 recipe|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g|
|Vitamin A||8% DV|
|Vitamin C||45% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission