|Baked potatoes, diced||2|
|Fat-free egg substitute||2 cups|
|Large tomato, seeded and diced||1|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
|Large onion, minced||1|
|Trans fat-free margarine||2 teaspoons|
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the potatoes, onions, tomatoes, parsley, and garlic in the oil until most of liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in eggs.
- Wipe out the frying pan, then place it over medium-high heat and let stand for about 2 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon margarine and swirl the pan to distribute.
- Add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that the eggs are evenly distributed.
- As the eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- Turn the heat to low, cover the pan and cook until the top is set. Invert onto a serving plate.
- Cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining 1 teaspoon margarine and egg mixture.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 2; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||40% DV|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children