|Vegetable bouillon, low sodium||1 cube|
|White potatoes, cut in 2-inch strips||2 cups|
|Carrots, sliced||2 cups|
|Summer squash, cut in 1-inch squares||4 cups|
|Summer squash, cut in 4 chunks||1 cup|
|Sweet corn, rinsed and drained (or 2 ears fresh corn; 1½ cups)||1 15-ounce can|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Scallion, chopped||1 stalk|
|Small hot pepper, chopped||½|
|Onion, coarsely chopped||1 cup|
|Tomatoes, diced||1 cup|
- Heat water and bouillon in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and carrots to the broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the tomatoes and continue cooking for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove 4 chunks of squash and purée in blender.
- Return puréed mixture to pot and let cook for 10 minutes more.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from flame and let sit for 10 minutes to allow stew to thicken.
|Serving Size||1¼ cups|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission