|Tomato paste (3 ounces)||5 tablespoons|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Vinegar, white||4 teaspoons|
|Cayenne pepper||¾ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breasts, drumsticks)||1½ pounds|
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken on a large platter.
- Brush chicken with ½ of sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
- Turn oven to 350°F, and add the remaining sauce to the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms