|Tomato paste (3 ounces)||5 tablespoons|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Vinegar, white||4 teaspoons|
|Cayenne pepper||¾ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breasts, drumsticks)||1½ pounds|
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken on a large platter.
- Brush chicken with ½ of sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
- Turn oven to 350°F, and add the remaining sauce to the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia