|Medium potatoes (about 2 pounds)||6|
|Celery, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Scallion, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Red bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Onion, finely chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Egg, hard-boiled, chopped||1|
|Mayonnaise, light||6 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Dill weed, dried||¼ teaspoon|
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A systematic review found that participants given chewing gum after abdominal surgery may have a faster return to normal for their digestive system. Unfortunately, the quality of trials is low and more research will need to be done before this simple solution is confirmed.
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children