|Medium potatoes (about 2 pounds)||6|
|Celery, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Scallion, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Red bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Onion, finely chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Egg, hard-boiled, chopped||1|
|Mayonnaise, light||6 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Dill weed, dried||¼ teaspoon|
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery