|Medium potatoes (about 2 pounds)||6|
|Celery, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Scallion, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Red bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Onion, finely chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Egg, hard-boiled, chopped||1|
|Mayonnaise, light||6 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Dill weed, dried||¼ teaspoon|
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Obesity is associated with a complex combination of factors but the earliest feeding habits may play a role in childhood obesity. A review of studies across several countries found that breastfeeding may decrease the risk of obesity in childhood.
Research Review Finds Little Support for Nearly Half of Medical Talk Show Recommendations
Strength Training, Tai Chi, and Aerobics May Improve Balance in People With Knee Osteoarthritis