|Fish fillets||2 pounds|
|Lemon juice, fresh||1 tablespoon|
|Skim milk or 1% buttermilk||¼ cup|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 drops|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||1 teaspoon|
|White pepper, ground||¼ teaspooon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cornflakes, crumbled or regular bread crumbs||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil (for greasing baking dish)||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, fresh, cut in wedges||1|
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
- Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on a plate.
- Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
|Serving Size||1 cut piece|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery