|Fish fillets||2 pounds|
|Lemon juice, fresh||1 tablespoon|
|Skim milk or 1% buttermilk||¼ cup|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 drops|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||1 teaspoon|
|White pepper, ground||¼ teaspooon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cornflakes, crumbled or regular bread crumbs||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil (for greasing baking dish)||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, fresh, cut in wedges||1|
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
- Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on a plate.
- Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
|Serving Size||1 cut piece|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms