|Fish fillets||2 pounds|
|Lemon juice, fresh||1 tablespoon|
|Skim milk or 1% buttermilk||¼ cup|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 drops|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||1 teaspoon|
|White pepper, ground||¼ teaspooon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cornflakes, crumbled or regular bread crumbs||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil (for greasing baking dish)||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, fresh, cut in wedges||1|
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
- Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on a plate.
- Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
|Serving Size||1 cut piece|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea