|Fish fillets||2 pounds|
|Lemon juice, fresh||1 tablespoon|
|Skim milk or 1% buttermilk||¼ cup|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 drops|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||1 teaspoon|
|White pepper, ground||¼ teaspooon|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Cornflakes, crumbled or regular bread crumbs||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil (for greasing baking dish)||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, fresh, cut in wedges||1|
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
- Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on a plate.
- Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
|Serving Size||1 cut piece|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A systematic review found that participants given chewing gum after abdominal surgery may have a faster return to normal for their digestive system. Unfortunately, the quality of trials is low and more research will need to be done before this simple solution is confirmed.
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children