|Frozen lima beans||2 cups|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Fennel, cut in strips (4 ounce)||1 cup|
|Onion, chopped||½ cup|
|Low-sodium chicken broth||¼ cup|
|Leaf spinach, washed thoroughly||4 cups|
|Distilled vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Raw chives||1 tablespoon|
|Water for boiling (if needed)|
- Steam or boil lima beans in unsalted water approximately 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a skillet, sauté onions and fennel in oil.
- Add the beans and stock to the onions, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach. Cover and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar and pepper. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission