|Frozen lima beans||2 cups|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Fennel, cut in strips (4 ounce)||1 cup|
|Onion, chopped||½ cup|
|Low-sodium chicken broth||¼ cup|
|Leaf spinach, washed thoroughly||4 cups|
|Distilled vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Raw chives||1 tablespoon|
|Water for boiling (if needed)|
- Steam or boil lima beans in unsalted water approximately 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a skillet, sauté onions and fennel in oil.
- Add the beans and stock to the onions, cover, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach. Cover and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar and pepper. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Newborns who are underweight are at increased risk of complications, such as sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). This study found that higher maternal caffeine intake during pregnancy may be associated with a higher risk of having a low birth weight infant.
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms
Family Meals May Decrease Risk of Obesity in Teens