|White sugar||¼ cup|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Buttermilk, 1% fat||1 cup|
|Margarine, regular, tub||¼ cup|
|Vegetable oil (to grease baking pan)||1 teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine buttermilk and egg. Beat lightly.
- Slowly add buttermilk and egg mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Add margarine and mix by hand or with a mixer for 1 minute.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in an 8-by-8 inch greased baking dish. Cool. Cut into 10 squares.
|Serving Size||1 square|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms