|Whole wheat flour to sprinkle on working surface|
|Refrigerated pizza crust||1 can (10 ounces)|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Low-fat ricotta cheese||½ cup|
|Dried basil||½ teaspoon|
|Small onion, minced||1|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Salt (optional)||¼ teaspoon|
|Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese||4 ounces|
|Chopped mushrooms||2 cups|
|Large red pepper, cut into strips||1|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread whole-wheat flour over working surface. Roll out dough with rolling pin to desired crust thickness.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray. Transfer pizza crust to cookie sheet. Brush olive oil over crust.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the dried basil, onion, garlic, and salt. Spread this mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle crust with mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with mushrooms and red pepper.
- Bake at 425°F for 13-15 minutes until cheese melts and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into 8 slices.
|Serving Size||2 slices (¼ of pie)|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia