|Whole wheat flour to sprinkle on working surface|
|Refrigerated pizza crust||1 can (10 ounces)|
|Olive oil||2 tablespoons|
|Low-fat ricotta cheese||½ cup|
|Dried basil||½ teaspoon|
|Small onion, minced||1|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Salt (optional)||¼ teaspoon|
|Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese||4 ounces|
|Chopped mushrooms||2 cups|
|Large red pepper, cut into strips||1|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread whole-wheat flour over working surface. Roll out dough with rolling pin to desired crust thickness.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray. Transfer pizza crust to cookie sheet. Brush olive oil over crust.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the dried basil, onion, garlic, and salt. Spread this mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle crust with mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with mushrooms and red pepper.
- Bake at 425°F for 13-15 minutes until cheese melts and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into 8 slices.
|Serving Size||2 slices (¼ of pie)|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms