|Curry powder||1½ teaspoons|
|Thyme, crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Scallion, chopped||1 stalk|
|Cayenne pepper, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper, ground||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, crushed||8 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breast, drumstick)||8 pieces|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Medum white potato, diced||1|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and sauté.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms