|Curry powder||1½ teaspoons|
|Thyme, crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Scallion, chopped||1 stalk|
|Cayenne pepper, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper, ground||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, crushed||8 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breast, drumstick)||8 pieces|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Medum white potato, diced||1|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and sauté.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery