|Curry powder||1½ teaspoons|
|Thyme, crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Scallion, chopped||1 stalk|
|Cayenne pepper, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper, ground||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, crushed||8 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breast, drumstick)||8 pieces|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Medum white potato, diced||1|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and sauté.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A systematic review found that participants given chewing gum after abdominal surgery may have a faster return to normal for their digestive system. Unfortunately, the quality of trials is low and more research will need to be done before this simple solution is confirmed.
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children