|Curry powder||1½ teaspoons|
|Thyme, crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Scallion, chopped||1 stalk|
|Cayenne pepper, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper, ground||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, crushed||8 cloves|
|Ginger, grated||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken, skinless (breast, drumstick)||8 pieces|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Medum white potato, diced||1|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and sauté.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia