|Medium yams||1½ cups|
|Brown sugar, packed||¼ cup|
|Flour, sifted||1 teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||¼ teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||¼ teaspoon|
|Orange peel||¼ teaspoon|
|Soft tub margarine||1 teaspoon|
|Orange juice||½ cup|
- Cut yams in half and boil until tender, but firm (about 20 minutes). When cool enough to handle, peel and slice into ¼-inch thickness.
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and grated orange peel.
- Place half of the sliced yams in a medium-sized casserole dish. Sprinkle with spiced sugar mixture.
- Dot with half the amount of margarine.
- Add a second layer of yams, using the rest of the ingredients in the same order as above. Add orange juice.
- Bake uncovered in oven preheated to 350°F for 20 minutes.
|Serving Size||¼ cup|
|less than 1 g|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission