|White sugar||¾ cup|
|Packed brown sugar||¾ cup|
|Eggs||1 whole egg and 1 egg white|
|Vanilla extract||2 teaspoons|
|All-purpose flour||3 cups|
|Baking soda||1 teaspoon|
|Hot water||2 teaspoons|
|Mini chocolate chips||1 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine applesauce, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are nicely browned.
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms