|White sugar||¾ cup|
|Packed brown sugar||¾ cup|
|Eggs||1 whole egg and 1 egg white|
|Vanilla extract||2 teaspoons|
|All-purpose flour||3 cups|
|Baking soda||1 teaspoon|
|Hot water||2 teaspoons|
|Mini chocolate chips||1 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine applesauce, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are nicely browned.
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia