|Medium baking potatoes||4|
|Low-fat (1%) cottage cheese||¾ cup|
|Low-fat (1%) milk||¼ cup|
|Soft margarine||2 tablespoons|
|Dill weed||1 teaspoon|
|Herb seasoning||¾ teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||4-6 drops|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 teaspoons|
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425ºF for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about ½ inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle top with ¼ teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
|Serving Size||½ potato each|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms