|Medium baking potatoes||4|
|Low-fat (1%) cottage cheese||¾ cup|
|Low-fat (1%) milk||¼ cup|
|Soft margarine||2 tablespoons|
|Dill weed||1 teaspoon|
|Herb seasoning||¾ teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||4-6 drops|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 teaspoons|
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425ºF for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about ½ inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle top with ¼ teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
|Serving Size||½ potato each|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Many medical groups felt that early exposure to certain foods like peanuts increased a child's risk of developing food allergies. However, newer research including this trial suggest that early exposure may actually decrease the risk of developing food allergies.
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children
Research Review Finds Little Support for Nearly Half of Medical Talk Show Recommendations