|Medium baking potatoes||4|
|Low-fat (1%) cottage cheese||¾ cup|
|Low-fat (1%) milk||¼ cup|
|Soft margarine||2 tablespoons|
|Dill weed||1 teaspoon|
|Herb seasoning||¾ teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||4-6 drops|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 teaspoons|
- Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425ºF for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about ½ inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
- Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle top with ¼ teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
|Serving Size||½ potato each|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia