|Nonstick cooking spray, as needed|
|Ground turkey||1 pound|
|(28-ounce) tomatoes, cut up||1 can|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1 cup|
|Finely chopped onion||1 cup|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Dried oregano, crushed||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Spaghetti, uncooked||1 pound|
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat over high heat.
- Add turkey; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain fat and discard.
- Stir in tomatoes with their juice, green pepper, onion, garlic, oregano, and black pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer covered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover; simmer for 15 minutes more. (If you like a creamier sauce, give sauce a whirl in your blender or food processor.)
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in unsalted water. Drain well.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti.
|Serving Size||5-ounce sauce and 9-ounce spaghetti|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission