|Mashed cooked sweet potato||1 cup|
|Mashed banana (about 2 small)||½ cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 cup|
|Packed brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Beaten egg yolks (or 1/3 cup egg substitute)||2|
|Nonstick cooking spray as needed|
|Ground cinnamon||1 teaspoon|
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana.
- Add milk, blending well.
- Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
- Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 325ºF oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission