|Uncooked small seashell macaroni (9 cups cooked)||1 pound|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Cider vinegar||½ cup|
|Wine vinegar||½ cup|
|Water||Enough to boil pasta + ½ cup|
|Prepared mustard||3 tablespoons|
|Black pepper and salt to taste|
|Sliced pimentos||2-ounce jar|
|Small onions thinly sliced||2|
- Cook macaroni in unsalted water, drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Stir in oil.
- Transfer to 4-quart bowl. Place sugar, vinegars, water, prepared mustard, salt, pepper, and pimento in blender. Process at low speed for 15-20 seconds, or just enough so flecks of pimento can be seen. Pour over macaroni.
- Score cucumber peel with fork tines. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, then slice thinly. Add to pasta with onion slices. Toss well.
- Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 24 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Drain and serve on lettuce.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission