|Medium green peppers, cut into 1½-inch squares||3|
|Fresh bay scallops||1½ pounds|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 pint|
|Dry white wine||¼ cup|
|Vegetable oil||¼ cup|
|Lemon juice||3 tablespoons|
|Dash of garlic powder|
|Black pepper to taste|
- Perboil green peppers for 2 minutes.
- Alternately thread first three ingredients on skewers.
- Combine next five ingredients.
- Brush kabobs with wine/oil/lemon mixture, place on grill (or under broiler).
- Grill 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
|Serving Size||6-ounce scallop kabob|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Many medical groups felt that early exposure to certain foods like peanuts increased a child's risk of developing food allergies. However, newer research including this trial suggest that early exposure may actually decrease the risk of developing food allergies.
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children
Research Review Finds Little Support for Nearly Half of Medical Talk Show Recommendations