|Medium green peppers, cut into 1½-inch squares||3|
|Fresh bay scallops||1½ pounds|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 pint|
|Dry white wine||¼ cup|
|Vegetable oil||¼ cup|
|Lemon juice||3 tablespoons|
|Dash of garlic powder|
|Black pepper to taste|
- Perboil green peppers for 2 minutes.
- Alternately thread first three ingredients on skewers.
- Combine next five ingredients.
- Brush kabobs with wine/oil/lemon mixture, place on grill (or under broiler).
- Grill 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
|Serving Size||6-ounce scallop kabob|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery