|Cinnamon, ground||½ teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 tablespoon|
|Peach nectar||1 cup|
|Pineapple juice or peach juice||¼ cup|
|Peaches, sliced, packed in juice, drained (or 1¾ pounds) fresh||2 16-ounce cans|
|Margarine, tub||1 tablespoon|
|Pancake mix, dry||1 cup|
|All-purpose flour||2/3 cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||2/3 cup|
|Nonstick cooking oil spray (for baking dish)|
|Brown sugar||1 tablespoon|
- Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and pineapple or peach juice.
- Add sliced peaches to mixture.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan melt margarine and set aside.
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square glass dish with cooking oil spray. Pour hot peach mixture into the dish.
- In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine. Stir in milk.
- Quickly spoon this mixture over peach mixture.
- Combine nutmeg and brown sugar. Sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 8 squares.
|Serving Size||1 square|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
|less than 1 mg|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea