|Cinnamon, ground||½ teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 tablespoon|
|Peach nectar||1 cup|
|Pineapple juice or peach juice||¼ cup|
|Peaches, sliced, packed in juice, drained (or 1¾ pounds) fresh||2 16-ounce cans|
|Margarine, tub||1 tablespoon|
|Pancake mix, dry||1 cup|
|All-purpose flour||2/3 cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||2/3 cup|
|Nonstick cooking oil spray (for baking dish)|
|Brown sugar||1 tablespoon|
- Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and pineapple or peach juice.
- Add sliced peaches to mixture.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan melt margarine and set aside.
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square glass dish with cooking oil spray. Pour hot peach mixture into the dish.
- In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine. Stir in milk.
- Quickly spoon this mixture over peach mixture.
- Combine nutmeg and brown sugar. Sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 8 squares.
|Serving Size||1 square|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
|less than 1 mg|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission