|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Celery, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Onion, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Green pepper, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Frozen whole kernel corn||1 package (10 ounces)|
|Raw potatoes, peeled, diced in 1/2-inch pieces||1 cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||2 tablespoons|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Lowfat or skim milk||2 cups|
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add celery, onion, and green pepper, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper, and paprika. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook covered for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place 1/2 cup of milk in jar with tightfitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously.
- Gradually add milk-flour mixture to cooked vegetables. Then add remaining milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens. Serve garnished with chopped, fresh parsley.
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea