|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Celery, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Onion, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Green pepper, finely diced||2 tablespoons|
|Frozen whole kernel corn||1 package (10 ounces)|
|Raw potatoes, peeled, diced in 1/2-inch pieces||1 cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||2 tablespoons|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Lowfat or skim milk||2 cups|
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add celery, onion, and green pepper, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper, and paprika. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cook covered for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place 1/2 cup of milk in jar with tightfitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously.
- Gradually add milk-flour mixture to cooked vegetables. Then add remaining milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens. Serve garnished with chopped, fresh parsley.
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission