|Baking chocolate||2 squares (1 ounce each)|
|Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.
|Serving Size||¾ cup|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea