|Baking chocolate||2 squares (1 ounce each)|
|Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.
|Serving Size||¾ cup|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia