|Baking chocolate||2 squares (1 ounce each)|
|Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.
|Serving Size||¾ cup|
A systematic review found that participants given chewing gum after abdominal surgery may have a faster return to normal for their digestive system. Unfortunately, the quality of trials is low and more research will need to be done before this simple solution is confirmed.
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children