|Baking chocolate||2 squares (1 ounce each)|
|Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.
|Serving Size||¾ cup|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children