|Baking chocolate||2 squares (1 ounce each)|
|Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.
|Serving Size||¾ cup|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms