|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||8|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Parboiled whole white onions||8|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8|
|Frozen, concentrated apple juice, thawed||1 can (6 ounces)|
|Dry white wine||1 cup|
|Soy sauce, low sodium||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||¼ cups|
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
- Thread 8 skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
- Place kabobs in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kabobs. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Drain. Broil 6 inches from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade every 5 minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
|Serving Size||1/2 chicken breast kabob|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia