|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||8|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Parboiled whole white onions||8|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8|
|Frozen, concentrated apple juice, thawed||1 can (6 ounces)|
|Dry white wine||1 cup|
|Soy sauce, low sodium||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||¼ cups|
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
- Thread 8 skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
- Place kabobs in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kabobs. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Drain. Broil 6 inches from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade every 5 minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
|Serving Size||1/2 chicken breast kabob|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A systematic review found that participants given chewing gum after abdominal surgery may have a faster return to normal for their digestive system. Unfortunately, the quality of trials is low and more research will need to be done before this simple solution is confirmed.
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children