|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||8|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Parboiled whole white onions||8|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8|
|Frozen, concentrated apple juice, thawed||1 can (6 ounces)|
|Dry white wine||1 cup|
|Soy sauce, low sodium||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||¼ cups|
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with pepper.
- Thread 8 skewers as follows: chicken, mushroom, chicken, onion, chicken, orange quarter, chicken, pineapple chunk, cherry tomato.
- Place kabobs in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over kabobs. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Drain. Broil 6 inches from heat, 15 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade every 5 minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
|Serving Size||1/2 chicken breast kabob|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms