|Cake flour||2 ¼ cups|
|Baking powder||2 ¼ teaspoons|
|Sugar||1 ¼ cups|
|Orange peel||1 tablespoon|
|Skim milk||¾ cup|
|Low fat cream cheese||3 ounces|
|Skim milk||2 tablespoons|
|Confectioners sugar, sifted||2 cups|
|Vanilla extract||½ teaspoon|
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease with small amount of cooking oil or use nonstick cooking oil spray on a 10-inch round pan (at least 2 ½ inches high). Powder pan with flour. Tap out excess flour.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until soft and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and orange peel.
- Gradually add the flour mixture alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Let cake cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Let cool completely before icing.
- Cream together cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add cocoa. Blend well.
- Slowly add sugar until icing is smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Smooth icing over top and sides of cooled cake.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission