|Top round beef||1 pound|
|Oregano||1 ½ teaspoon|
|Chili powder||½ teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1/8 teaspoon|
|Red-skinned potatoes, halved||8|
|Onion, finely chopped||3 cups|
|Beef broth||2 cups|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2 large|
|Carrots, peeled, cut into very thin 2 ½ inch strips||2 large|
|Mustard greens, kale, or turnip greens, stems removed, coarsely torn||2 bunches (½ pound each)|
|Nonstick spray coating, as needed|
- Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into long strips 1/8 inch thick and 3 inches wide.
- Combine paprika, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper, and dry mustard. Coat strips of meat with the spice mixture.
- Spray a large heavy skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat pan over high heat.
- Add meat; cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onion, broth, and garlic. Cook covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, lay greens over top, and cook, covered, until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve in large serving bowl with crusty bread for dunking.
|Serving Size||7 oz|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea