|Top round beef||1 pound|
|Oregano||1 ½ teaspoon|
|Chili powder||½ teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1/8 teaspoon|
|Red-skinned potatoes, halved||8|
|Onion, finely chopped||3 cups|
|Beef broth||2 cups|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2 large|
|Carrots, peeled, cut into very thin 2 ½ inch strips||2 large|
|Mustard greens, kale, or turnip greens, stems removed, coarsely torn||2 bunches (½ pound each)|
|Nonstick spray coating, as needed|
- Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into long strips 1/8 inch thick and 3 inches wide.
- Combine paprika, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper, and dry mustard. Coat strips of meat with the spice mixture.
- Spray a large heavy skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat pan over high heat.
- Add meat; cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onion, broth, and garlic. Cook covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, lay greens over top, and cook, covered, until carrots are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve in large serving bowl with crusty bread for dunking.
|Serving Size||7 oz|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission