|Chicken breast, ground||1 pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Lowfat mozzarella cheese, grated||½ pound|
|Small onion, finely diced||½|
|Garlic clove, minced||1|
|Medium green pepper, seeded, minced||1|
|Small tomato, finely chopped||1|
|Instant corn flour (masa harina)||5 cups|
- In nonstick skillet, sauté chicken in oil over low heat until it turns white. Stir chicken constantly to keep it from sticking.
- Add onion, garlic, green pepper, and tomato. Cook chicken mixture through. Remove skillet from stove and let mixture cool in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, place flour and salt in large mixing bowl and stir in enough water to make stiff, tortilla-like dough.
- When chicken mixture has cooled, mix in cheese.
- Divide dough into 24 portions. With your hands, roll dough into balls and flatten each into 1/2-inch thick circle. Put spoonful of chicken mixture in middle of each circle of dough and bring edges to center. Flatten ball of dough again until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- In very hot iron skillet, cook pupusas on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
|Serving Size||2 pupusas|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission