|Olive oil||1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Dried thyme||1 teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 teaspoons|
|Turkey breast tenderloin||¾ pound|
|Medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips||½|
|Medium orange bell pepper, sliced into strips||½|
|Medium zucchini, sliced on the diagonal||1|
|Freshly ground pepper to taste|
|Fresh chives, chopped||2 tablespoons|
|Mixed greens||2 cups|
|Balsamic vinaigrette||4 teaspoons|
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, and mustard in a resealable plastic bag. Add turkey, toss to coat, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill or indoor grill pan.
- Brush bell pepper and zucchini with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Remove turkey from bag and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Divide mixed greens onto 2 plates. Top with grilled veggies, turkey, and chives. Drizzle each salad with 2 teaspoons balsamic vinaigrette.
5 very lean meats; 3 fats; 2 vegetables
Side Suggestions: Whole Wheat Baguette
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission