|Low-sodium soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Juice of ½ lemon|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Fresh basil, chopped||1 + 1 tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 teaspoons|
|Sea scallops||½ pound|
|Broccoli florets||1 cup|
|Sugar snap peas, trimmed||½ cup|
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and basil.
- Heat olive oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add broccoli to the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add lemon-basil sauce to the wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add scallops back in. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.
3 very lean meats; 1 fat; 1.5 vegetables; 0.5 starches
Side Suggestions: Brown Rice
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission