|Low-sodium soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Juice of ½ lemon|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Fresh basil, chopped||1 + 1 tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 teaspoons|
|Sea scallops||½ pound|
|Broccoli florets||1 cup|
|Sugar snap peas, trimmed||½ cup|
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and basil.
- Heat olive oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add broccoli to the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add lemon-basil sauce to the wok and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add scallops back in. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.
3 very lean meats; 1 fat; 1.5 vegetables; 0.5 starches
Side Suggestions: Brown Rice
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms