Other Jewish Observances
Holidays On Our Blogs
- The Bliss Blog 12/28/2015 12:46 PMThe Bliss Blog 12/8/2015 9:17 AMThe Bliss Blog 9/23/2015 10:56 PMGood Days Bad Days 2/9/2015 10:22 AMMovie Mom 2/2/2015 3:58 PM
- 12 Days of Christmas Joy to help Singles Cope with Holiday Blues
- 7 Surprising Places to Find Love This Holiday Season
- How Parking Fines are Supporting the Poor
- 7 Ways Christians Can Rethink Christmas
- Easiest New Year’s Resolutions to Break
- The Authentic Jewish Paradigm for Health
- 7 Reasons to Not Shop on Black Friday
11 steps to help replenish your soul during this season of contemplation.
Try this trivia quiz about the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah.
It's the holiest day of the Jewish year. Might as well know what we're doing and get it right!
After cleansing our souls on Yom Kippur, Jews celebrate wholeness and spontaneity during the festival of Sukkot
On Simchat Torah, Mary Blye Howe celebrates what Torah means to her and the Jewish community.
The Beliefnet Guide to Hanukkah
Celebrate the eight-day festival of lights beginning on the 25th of Kislev.
Celebration of trees and the bounty received from God through them.
Celebrates the rescue of Jews in ancient Persia. Begins at sundown the previous day.
Eight-day festival marking the liberation of the Israelites from bondage in Egypt (begins at sundown April 9).
Shavuot marks the time when the first harvest was taken to the Temple. Also known as the Festival of Weeks.