Other Jewish Observances
Holidays On Our Blogs
- Commonsense Christianity 4/16/2014 9:37 PMThe Bliss Blog 4/15/2014 9:22 AMGood Days Bad Days 4/15/2014 1:43 AMThe Bliss Blog 4/14/2014 10:40 AMMovie Mom 4/14/2014 8:00 AM
- Five Ways to Enjoy Shavuot
- How to Survive an Impossible Mixed-Faith Marriage
- 12 Days of Christmas Joy to help Singles Cope with Holiday Blues
- 4 Ways to Hold On to the Holiday Spirit... All Year Round
- Jewish Roots of Seven Catholic Sacraments
- Facing History and Yourself
- 10 Shocking Facts about the Ten Commandments
11 steps to help replenish your soul during this season of contemplation.
Try this trivia quiz about the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah.
It's the holiest day of the Jewish year. Might as well know what we're doing and get it right!
After cleansing our souls on Yom Kippur, Jews celebrate wholeness and spontaneity during the festival of Sukkot
On Simchat Torah, Mary Blye Howe celebrates what Torah means to her and the Jewish community.
The Beliefnet Guide to Hanukkah
Celebrate the eight-day festival of lights beginning on the 25th of Kislev.
Celebration of trees and the bounty received from God through them.
Celebrates the rescue of Jews in ancient Persia. Begins at sundown the previous day.
Eight-day festival marking the liberation of the Israelites from bondage in Egypt (begins at sundown April 9).
Shavuot marks the time when the first harvest was taken to the Temple. Also known as the Festival of Weeks.