1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The contest, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: The “Enter to Win “Letters to God” DVDs Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Beliefnet, Inc., c/o BN Media Associates, LLC, 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the sweepstakes you must be a permanent, legal resident of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of August 5, 2010. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Beliefnet, Inc., BN Media Associates, LLC, Nonprofit Affinity Marketing, Inc., Amerivision Communications, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities, ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12 midnight Eastern Time (ET) on August 5, 2010, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on August 15, 2010. All Entries must be received electronically by 11:59 pm PT on August 15, 2010 to be eligible. To enter, visit http://blog.beliefnet.com/idolchatter/ and follow the links to the Contest registration page. To be eligible, you must complete and submit all requested information according to the instructions on the Contest entry page.
Sponsor and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per person per day for the duration of the Contest. The one entry per person per day rule will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of http://blog.beliefnet.com/idolchatter/. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Contest.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. SELECTIONS: The editors of Idol Chatter will select the top ten (10) entries from among all eligible entries received. The selections will be made on approximately August 16, 2010. Selections will be made under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Winners will be notified via e-mail (as determined by Sponsor) on or about August 18, 2010. If any selected winner cannot be reached by e-mail/phone within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by the editors of Idol Chatter from the remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.