1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The Contest, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: The "Beliefnet Contest - Enter To Win: "The Word Of Promise" Complete Audio Bible Cd Box Set" (the "Contest") is sponsored by Beliefnet, Inc., c/o Fox Cable Networks, 10201 W. Pico Boulevard, Building 103, 3rd Floor, Los Angeles, California 90035 ("Sponsor").
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest you must be a permanent, legal resident of the 50 states of the United States or District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of September 28, 2009. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Beliefnet, Inc., Fox Cable Network Services, LLC, Fox Entertainment Group, The News Corporation, Inc., and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, contractors, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities, ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) on September 28, 2009, and ends at 11:59 am ET on October 6, 2009. All Entries must be received electronically by 11:59 am ET on October 6, 2009 to be eligible. To enter, visit http://blog.beliefnet.com/idolchatter/ and follow the links to the Contest related blog and/or page and follow post your comment as instructed to the Contest-related blog entry that asks you "Which character in the Bible do you relate to the most? Why?" and provide all other required information as instructed on the Contest entry page. To be eligible you must post a response and complete and submit all requested information according to the instructions on the Contest entry page/blog.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per person, per day. The one entry per person maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of http://blog.beliefnet.com/idolchatter/. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Contest.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant violates the current Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct for the www.beliefnet.com website, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries will be judged by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives and the most well thought out, interesting, touching and/or unique answers (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be selected as winner from among all eligible entries received. Winner selection will be made on or about October 8, 2009. Selection will be under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. The selected prize winner will be notified e-mail on or about October 9, 2009. If any selected winner cannot be reached by e-mail within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.