For any woman who would complete this title with "she drives me crazy!"this book is a goldmine of guidance from nationally recognized author, speaker, and family life expert Dr. Linda Mintle.
Many grown daughters struggle to find balance and perspective with their mothers, and they don't realize that this emotionally charged relationship greatly impacts the health of all others in their lives. With expertise, great examples, and biblical insight, Dr. Mintle reveals how women can reinvent their connection with their mothers by
- • letting go of guilt and shame and finding peace
- • practicing the spiritual acts of prayer, empathy, and forgiveness
- • making new connections to break old patterns
- • applying anger management techniques
- • discovering ways to honor their mothers and themselves
- • Download this FREE e-book for practical advice to get the most out of your relationship with your mother.