Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Farewell, My Friends: May You Discover Your Own Rich Life

posted by dprice

iStock_000005785154XSmall.jpg

Sadly, today is my last blog on Beliefnet. It has been a tremendous
pleasure and honor to have been a part of your lives for the last year. In parting, I want you to know that I hope to continue to be a resource to you through my work at The Money Coaching Institute. Our work as
Money Coaches continues to grow around the world! This coming May, I will be traveling to Singapore to train our new team there!

I am both humbled and excited that my vision of helping to heal and
transform the collective consciousness around money is really
happening! We now have Money Coaches throughout the U.S., in Singapore,
Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Mauritius and South Africa. It’s
amazing what can be done with a little determination, passion, purpose
and God’s grace…the perfect recipe.
  Notice that money wasn’t one of the ingredients. I was flat broke when
I began this journey. Nor am I rich today. I do, however, lead a very
rich life that is deeply fulfilling.

Today, when I look around at the world we inhabit, I am struck by the vast
richness of our planet. It is miraculously abundant and this abundance
that we’ve been given is our natural state and inheritance. There truly is enough of everything for everyone…we just need a more
conscious distribution system. When 90% of the world’s wealth is held
on to so tightly by 10% of the population, a great unnatural imbalance
is created.

The natural laws of the universe are such that these imbalances will always
seek some means of correction. An earthquake in Haiti, the poorest
country in North America, creates devastation followed by billions in
aid to help them rebuild.  Are these simply natural events or the part
of some greater purpose to help us regain balance and equilibrium in a
world where poverty is our greatest disease?

A world in which 50% of the population — over 3 billion people —-
live on less than $2.50 a day, and according to UNICEF, where over
25,000 children die each day from poverty. We simply can no longer
continue to turn a blind eye.

After doing this work for over a decade, it is clear to me that most of
our suffering around money has to do with trying to solve our internal
problems through external means. Unfortunately, this “money wound” left
unattended, only becomes a sink hole that is impossible to fill with
enough stuff to ever heal. This wound must be healed from the inside.

Now more than ever, we are being called to do this work and to heal.

We
need to finally realize that our self-worth does not grow in proportion to our net-worth. Buying a McMansion or possessing multiple houses that no
one ever occupies while millions remain homeless will not heal you.
Expensive cars that consume too much oil and pollute the environment
will not take you very far from the pain. Expensive, designer-label
clothes will not make you feel good about yourself for longer than a
minute.

Your value and worth are greater than anything you could ever own. As
we begin to truly value and love one another — and say no more! to
separation and poverty, we will raise our collective value and worth.
Each human being on this planet is a precious resource with potential
that needs to be tapped so that together we can solve the issues of our
time.
I believe in this potential and fight for it everyday of my life.

So I leave you with these words. It is not what you have but what you
do with this one precious life that matters
. You come in with nothing
and will leave with even less if you do not do something with this gift you have been given. Life is a magical journey that really only
begins when you discover who you really are, why you are here and begin
doing it. Don’t wait for the money, for approval or anyone’s permission.

Be still and listen…there is work to be done! What part of it is
yours to do?

Most importantly, remember this: money is not meant to be the main
course you spend your life making and consuming. You may or may not
even receive it as dessert! However, it will cease to matter if you
are  busy being the best you! – you can be and doing what you came to do.

You might not even want dessert! Because you will already be filled
with   the meaning and purpose of your life…which is more sweet and
satisfying than a bowl full of money, any day!

Keep in touch…write to me at dprice@money-therapy.com and know
that as always I wish you...peace and blessings!

Roger F. Harris

posted March 12, 2010 at 10:07 pm

May God Bless you on your new journey and know that our nation and other nations in the world will arise and become examples of love and sharing. It starts with one small step and balloons into a new chapter of love and peace throughout our world!

RiverButterfly

posted March 19, 2010 at 10:12 am

thank you.

Marilyn Smith

posted March 24, 2010 at 2:41 am

Recently I did a series of teachings on Trust. Although it was not on money the teachings resonate with the this article. The responses of those who read the teachings were beautiful. Each one truly made a wonderful connection with this life transforming quality. It is so wonderful the way the Divine works. Trust is life transforming and that transformation multiplies itself. In the next couple of days I will post some of them. The sharing on the meaning of Trust was profound.

Marilyn Smith

posted March 25, 2010 at 12:27 am

Below are some of the responses to the teachings on Trust. As we live Trust the insights will increase and Trust will be a context for daily life. The more we practice the more it manifests itself. It truly does multiply with use.
I’m very grateful to be learning how to trust in the Divine. It is the only true way to heal and transform life from chronic disillusionment, disappointment and fear…to faith, gratitude, patience and inner peace.
Trust is a must… to align with Divine.
Trust is letting go of all mindsets, including ego’s attachments, beliefs and attitudes.

Faintly

posted March 30, 2010 at 10:38 am

Godspeed and thank you.

David Copperfield

posted August 7, 2011 at 1:38 am

Frances

posted March 16, 2012 at 1:45 pm

So Inspiring.

Ravenredbird

posted May 11, 2012 at 10:16 am

Just joined today. Wishing you all the best of good wishes and Blessings on your new journey.

Wednesday's Blessing
Great Spirit, God, Creator of All I welcome You into my heart, mind, body and soul There is always room for You here. Grant me the wisdom to heed my inner voice And the strength to stay grounded while I sing my sacred song. Guide me down my chosen path and give me the courage to pursue what is avail

posted 10:25:31pm Mar. 10, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Pessimist or Optimist?
I don't know about you but it feels to me that things are getting better. Our nation and the economy still have it's problems, but a hint of positive change does seem to be in the air, doesn't it? Or maybe, it's that spring is on the way and I'm feeling optimistic. Truth be told, I'm a bit tired of

posted 10:49:21pm Mar. 09, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Shopaholic? An Interview with psychologist, April Lane Benson
I recently had the pleasure of meeting the reknown psychologist, April Lane Benson, at a conference in Arizona, where we were both keynote speakers. April's an expert in compulsive shopping. Afterwards, we had a chance to have lunch together and she gave me a copy of her new book, To Buy Or Not To B

posted 9:49:54am Mar. 08, 2010 | read full post »

Dealing With Our Money "Disorders"
Lately, it seems like the list of society's "money disorders" seems to be growing by the day. Common money issues today include: compulsive shopping, financial infidelity, debt addiction, hoarding, money phobia, compulsive gambling, financial enabling, and chronic under-earning.  What can we do

posted 11:35:27pm Mar. 04, 2010 | read full post »

Wednesday's Blessing For Prosperity
Here's a beautiful blessing for today!May you be financially blessed today. May the Universe open up and pour out a blessing, that you will not have room enough to receive it all. May you be blessed exceedingly... abundantly,more than you could ever hope for today. May you be blessed in such a

posted 7:59:26pm Mar. 03, 2010 | read full post »